You will receive an email containing your ticket information, make sure to have that information on hand when you arrive at the show. This is how you will be allowed to pick up your badges and any perks they may come with.
DOES MY CHILD NEED A PASS?
Depending on their age they will either qualify for a free pass under .
Send you to Isekai !
Costumes and clothing should not expose the body in such a way as to be deemed indecent exposureby the City of Houston or the State of Texas. Private parts must be covered in an opaque material that will not slip or have gaps.
The restaurants and dining areas in the area (including the hotel) all have their own dress codes as well. Shirts, shoes, and pants must be worn in all areas food is served.
If you're asked to cover up by staff, Security, or local law enforcement please comply.
Cosplay is not consent.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
All ticket sales are final, you can email our promoter below and see how they can help you.
1. Firearms are strictly prohibited.
2. No sharp points or sharp blades on weapons/props. (Swords, Knives, Axes, etc)Live-Steel weapons such as Swords, Knives, Axes are not allowed. All Prop Weapons will need to be approved by weapons check. Approved weapons will be marked with a zip tie.
3. Prop guns should not look realistic, please mark and seal the tips with orange tape or paint.
4. Be considerate of other attendees and visitors. We don’t want anyone accidentally hurt. Do no swing weapons and props arounds and if you are carrying a large prop please be aware of your surroundings to avoid hitting people or equipment.
5. If it is illegal outside the hotel, it is illegal inside the hotel.
6. Items Purchased on site: Attendees who purchase imitation or replica weapon such as metal movie swords or knives from the Vendors/Exhibitors Hall must not remove items from their original packaging until they have been secured away from the convention grounds